Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Friday, February 1, 2013

My Creative Space

The bag of felt scraps is growing.  The bag sits on my roll top desk where I do all my hand sewing.  I have it there so I am reminded to use it for those small bits and pieces in my crowns and wands and other projects.  But it is now overflowing! 
So I am on a mission to use up those small pieces of felt.
My first felt scrap project is making finger puppets.
I have already shared the Little Chick ones in the post below.

So here are my little Girl Finger Puppets.

I am liking making finger puppets at the moment as they are so quick and easy to whip up a set of an evening.
Whats been happening at your CreativeSpace this week?  Pop on over here and share or just check out the other wonderful spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails