Fridge Photo Display TutorialYou will need:
3D pop dots
1. Cut out 9 cardboard rectangles(I have recycled cardboard from an old box) to measure 8 x 6 cm (3 x 21/4 inches).
2. Cut out 9 pieces of patterned paper to measure 13 x 10 cm (5 x4 inches). Mitre the corners of the paper.
3. Glue the patterned paper onto the cardboard, folding the edges and glueing to the back.4. Select 9 photos and print out to measure 5 x 5 cm (2 x 2 inches). Select photos with a common theme such as travel photos, baby photos, flowers, family members etc.
5. Cut out 9 pieces of cardstock slightly larger than the photos. Attach the photos to the cardstock using the 3D pop dots.
6. Glue the photos onto the covered cardboard. Attach a piece of the magnetic sheet to the back and display on your fridge for all to admire and enjoy!